Your Adventure Helps Others Find Theirs #liveBANGS
of Our Net Profits
reinvestment of loans
Our model is built to invest 20% of net profits in helping people start businesses.
Wayan, Indonesia - Photo by Brandon Smith | Images provided by Kiva.org to advance its mission of connecting people around the world through lending to alleviate poverty.
- We hand-select entrepreneurs to invest in their business ideas.
- All entrepreneurs are vetted + the loan dissemination and repayment is facilitated by our nonprofit partner, Kiva.org.
- Entrepreneurs build their business and then repay their loan.
- 99% of loans given through Kiva are repaid.
- This high repayment rate indicates an extremely high rate of successfully growing businesses!
- When a loan is repaid, we do not take the money back, but re-invest that SAME loan with a new, different entrepreneur.
- This means that over time, one loan could cycle through innumerable entrepreneurs, growing many, many businesses.
- Buy BANGS Shoes = Your Adventures Help Others Find Theirs.
featured entrepreneur: YAZMIN
YAZ CLEAN CO, OAKLAND, CA
Zazmin of Yaz Clean House in Oakland, CA had to leave her family in Mexico to work hard to provide a better life for them. She finds passion in helping home owners come home to a clean and welcoming environment. Her loan will allow her to buy equipment necessary to expand her business.
WHAT INSPIRED YAZMIN TO START HER BUSINESS?
Yazmin gave birth to her daughter when she was 19 and realized she had to fight for her future and wellbeing. In order to do so, she had to leave her family in Mexico and decided to start her business with the goal of providing for her daughter and eventually being together again.
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF YAZMIN'S LOAN?
Yazmin's loan will allow her to buy cleaning equipment and products needed to expand her business and generate enough revenue to purchase a car. Eventually the car will allow her to provide her services to a wider clientele. --- Read more at Kiva.org