1. Collect high fives from people passing by. How many can you get?
2. Go on a scavenger hunt (now!!) and take photos of 10 things that are yellow. Create an album on your phone called "Yellow" and add to every time you remember to.
3. Find the nearest swing set and go for it. Remember how care free you used to feel on swings as a child?
4. Go window shopping and try on something you wouldn't normally wear. Take a photo for your camera roll.
5. Take yourself on a solo date!! (For ex: go to a movie, eat at a restaurant, grab a coffee and head to the bookstore, etc.)
6. Tell someone you love WHY you love them.
7. Download a language learning app, and practice the first lesson.
8. Take the long way or the back roads home. Pro-tip: Set your GPS to not use highways!
9. Look up what happened on the day you were born, and then do a cartwheel.
10. Buy yourself flowers (you deserve it!)
11. Ask a stranger for your next book/music/movie/podcast recommendation and actually give it a try. Pro-tip: ask someone in the service industry! Your next waitress, barista, hostess, etc.
12. Have a mini dance party. I mean it. Turn the music up and DANCE.
13. Head to a local park and people watch. Then create a Pinterest board of things you saw that inspire you. Look at it later when you're feeling uninspired.
14. Leave a crow a shiny present!
15. Cook a national food of a country you’d like to visit to enjoy a new cultural experience from your own home!