Your Adventure Helps Others Find Theirs #liveBANGS
of Our Net Profits
reinvestment of loans
Our model is built to invest 20% of net profits in helping people start businesses.
Wayan, Indonesia - Photo by Brandon Smith | Images provided by Kiva.org to advance its mission of connecting people around the world through lending to alleviate poverty.
- We hand-select entrepreneurs to invest in their business ideas.
- All entrepreneurs are vetted + the loan dissemination and repayment is facilitated by our nonprofit partner, Kiva.org.
- Entrepreneurs build their business and then repay their loan.
- 96% of loans given through Kiva are repaid.
- This high repayment rate indicates an extremely high rate of successfully growing businesses!
- When a loan is repaid, we do not take the money back, but re-invest that SAME loan with a new, different entrepreneur.
- This means that over time, one loan could cycle through innumerable entrepreneurs, growing many, many businesses.
- Buy BANGS Shoes = Your Adventures Help Others Find Theirs.
featured entrepreneur: Hassan
716ers Food, LLC, RALEIGH, NC
Hassan from Raleigh, NC, was inspired to start 716ers Food, LLC after his son was born. Growing up, he bonded with his father in the kitchen where he learned to cook. He decided to use food from his hometown (Buffalo, NY) to start a food delivery food trailer.
WHAT INSPIRED HASSAN TO START HIS BUSINESS?
Hassan felt the pressure of having to provide for his son and was low on money, eager to find an opportunity to become a successful entrepreneur he decided to start his business.
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF HASSAN'S LOAN?
This loan will help to build a food trailer, a walk up location where customers could order in person. In addition to circulating more revenue and be able to hire staff locally from the community.