Your Adventure Helps Others Find Theirs #liveBANGS
of Our Net Profits
reinvestment of loans
Our model is built to invest 20% of net profits in helping people start businesses.
Wayan, Indonesia - Photo by Brandon Smith | Images provided by Kiva.org to advance its mission of connecting people around the world through lending to alleviate poverty.
- We hand-select entrepreneurs to invest in their business ideas.
- All entrepreneurs are vetted + the loan dissemination and repayment is facilitated by our nonprofit partner, Kiva.org.
- Entrepreneurs build their business and then repay their loan.
- 96% of loans given through Kiva are repaid.
- This high repayment rate indicates an extremely high rate of successfully growing businesses!
- When a loan is repaid, we do not take the money back, but re-invest that SAME loan with a new, different entrepreneur.
- This means that over time, one loan could cycle through innumerable entrepreneurs, growing many, many businesses.
- Buy BANGS Shoes = Your Adventures Help Others Find Theirs.
featured entrepreneur: JENNIFER
TLC CHIROPRACTIC, LAKE IN THE HILLS, IL
Jennifer of TLC Chiropractic in Lake in the Hills, IL learned the benefits of chiropractic care for expecting mothers as well as children with autism and wanted to provide services to help them. Her practice strives to help members of families at all stages of life.
WHAT INSPIRED JENNIFER TO START HER BUSINESS?
Jennifer faced challenges in her own pregnancy as well as in the lives of her children. After becoming a chiropractor, she realized the practical applications she could have on people's lives and decided to open her own practice to help others, specializing in pregnancy and fertility.
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF JENNIFER'S LOAN?
Jennifer's loan will allow her to get the training and education necessary to become completely specialized and certified in the area of chiropractic care during pregnancy and birth, allowing her practice to become even more successful. --- Read more at Kiva.org