Your Adventure Helps Others Find Theirs #liveBANGS
of Our Net Profits
reinvestment of loans
Our model is built to invest 20% of net profits in helping people start businesses.
Wayan, Indonesia - Photo by Brandon Smith | Images provided by Kiva.org to advance its mission of connecting people around the world through lending to alleviate poverty.
- We hand-select entrepreneurs to invest in their business ideas.
- All entrepreneurs are vetted + the loan dissemination and repayment is facilitated by our nonprofit partner, Kiva.org.
- Entrepreneurs build their business and then repay their loan.
- 96% of loans given through Kiva are repaid.
- This high repayment rate indicates an extremely high rate of successfully growing businesses!
- When a loan is repaid, we do not take the money back, but re-invest that SAME loan with a new, different entrepreneur.
- This means that over time, one loan could cycle through innumerable entrepreneurs, growing many, many businesses.
- Buy BANGS Shoes = Your Adventures Help Others Find Theirs.
featured entrepreneur: SARAH
Metamorphosis 101 LLC, OAKLAND, CA
Sarah from Oakland, CA, was adopted from birth, she became disabled at the age of 12 and mentally disabled in her 20s. Despite the challenges she's faced, she started Metamorphosis 101, a career and life coaching service with a strong moral and ethical compass to help creative professionals thrive.
WHAT INSPIRED SARAH TO START HER BUSINESS?
Sarah was wrongfully terminated from her job, which led her to a dark place. After rising from the ashes, she realised every challenge and road block she had faced, led her to build her business and help others.
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF SARAH'S LOAN?
This loan will help to market her services to a larger audience, purchase better equipment, and to also obtain additional certifications and education that maximise the quality of services.