Your Adventure Helps Others Find Theirs #liveBANGS
of Our Profits
reinvestment of loans
Our model is built to invest 20% of net profits in helping people start businesses.
Wayan, Indonesia - Photo by Brandon Smith | Images provided by Kiva.org to advance its mission of connecting people around the world through lending to alleviate poverty.
- We hand-select entrepreneurs to invest in their business ideas.
- All entrepreneurs are vetted + the loan dissemination and repayment is facilitated by our nonprofit partner, Kiva.org.
- Entrepreneurs build their business and then repay their loan.
- 99% of loans given through Kiva are repaid.
- This high repayment rate indicates an extremely high rate of successfully growing businesses!
- When a loan is repaid, we do not take the money back, but re-invest that SAME loan with a new, different entrepreneur.
- This means that over time, one loan could cycle through innumerable entrepreneurs, growing many, many businesses.
- Buy BANGS Shoes = Your Adventures Help Others Find Theirs.
featured entrepreneur: Heather
Heather teaches Movement Feedback, mediation that occurs through movement, to her community.
WHAT MAKES HEATHER'S BUSINESS SPECIAL?
"Heather grew up in Tulsa, OK with... dreams to shift the current education structure from a system that encourages rote thinking and testing to a creative, constructive, and productive experience for individuals." — Kiva.org
WHAT WILL HEATHER USE THIS LOAN FOR?
Heather wants to "purchase mobile video equipment for movement seminars to occur onsite at schools as well as pay for Movement Feedback Training." — Kiva.org