Your Adventure Helps Others Find Theirs #liveBANGS
of Our Net Profits
reinvestment of loans
Our model is built to invest 20% of net profits in helping people start businesses.
Wayan, Indonesia - Photo by Brandon Smith | Images provided by Kiva.org to advance its mission of connecting people around the world through lending to alleviate poverty.
- We hand-select entrepreneurs to invest in their business ideas.
- All entrepreneurs are vetted + the loan dissemination and repayment is facilitated by our nonprofit partner, Kiva.org.
- Entrepreneurs build their business and then repay their loan.
- 99% of loans given through Kiva are repaid.
- This high repayment rate indicates an extremely high rate of successfully growing businesses!
- When a loan is repaid, we do not take the money back, but re-invest that SAME loan with a new, different entrepreneur.
- This means that over time, one loan could cycle through innumerable entrepreneurs, growing many, many businesses.
- Buy BANGS Shoes = Your Adventures Help Others Find Theirs.
featured entrepreneur: MICOLE
HOUSE OF HEALING HAWAII, HONOLULU, HI
Micole of House of Healing Hawaii in Honolulu, HI experienced intense healing and happiness and yoga and wanted to share the experience with others. She provides health and mental wellness services to her clients, primarily women and girls struggling from mental illness.
WHAT INSPIRED MICOLE TO START HER BUSINESS?
Micole was inspired her whole life by Hawaiian culture and forms of healing. She turned to these beliefs in her lowest points and decided to help others make it through their own difficult times with wellness services.
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF MICOLE'S LOAN?
After purchasing a new space in April, Micole has the opportunity to grow her business and offer more services to a larger clientele. A loan will allow her to purchase equipment necessary for this as well as to jump start her new business model. --- Read more at Kiva.org